Special Conditions at The Sheraton Clayton Plaza
We would like to notify our guests in advance and apologize for one elevator being out of service. While we make those repairs, guests are invited to use the remaining two elevators or consider using the service elevator or the stairs located next to the guest elevators.
We expect the elevator repairs to be complete by later this month.
Food and Beverage Services
The Sheraton Clayton Plaza recently experienced a small kitchen fire. The nature of this event has caused us to limit some of our Food and Beverage offerings for a period of time, most likely through August.
- You will find a modified lunch and dinner menu in your room for Alexander’s Restaurant, Alexander’s Lounge and In-Room Dining
- Our in-room breakfast offerings include everything on the door knob menu found in your room, with the exception of pancakes and waffles.
- Alexander’s is offering a breakfast buffet only at this time.
- We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience if we did not include one of your favorites on the menu.
- All beverage services are available for your enjoyment.
Thank you for your patience. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable, please do not hesitate to contact the Front Desk and ask for the manager on duty.