Special Conditions at The Sheraton Clayton Plaza
Please note: On Saturday, August 2, from 8am - 4pm, there will be only one lane available due to the removal of a US Cellar tower across the street, which will be the lane in front of Sheraton Clayton Plaza; a large crane and truck will be out front.
We would like to notify our guests in advance and apologize for one elevator being out of service. The repairs are complex and therefore will not be completed until mid-August. While we make those repairs, guests are invited to consider using the service elevator or the stairs located next to the guest elevators.
Food and Beverage Services
The Sheraton Clayton Plaza recently experienced a small kitchen fire. The nature of this event has caused us to limit some of our Food and Beverage offerings for a period of time, most likely through August.
- You will find a modified lunch and dinner menu in your room for Alexander’s Restaurant, Alexander’s Lounge and In-Room Dining. Weekly specials are being offered in addition to the limited menu.
- Our in-room breakfast offerings include everything on the door knob menu found in your room.
- Alexander’s is offering a breakfast buffet only at this time.
- We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience if we did not include one of your favorites on the menu.
- All beverage services are available for your enjoyment.
Thank you for your patience. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable, please do not hesitate to contact the Front Desk and ask for the manager on duty.