Dynamic St. Louis Event Space
Host Your Meeting At Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel St. Louis
With 18,000 square feet of optimized meeting space, our hotel near the Clayton's business district is ideal for your St. Louis-area event. From intimate business meetings in our Executive Boardroom to larger gatherings in our spacious ballrooms, our event rooms can accommodate gatherings of all sizes. Experienced staff is on hand to assist with venue selection, catering and hotel blocks.
It's easy for guests to get here. Our Clayton hotel is just a 15-minute drive from St. Louis Lambert International Airport.
At A Glance
- Year Opened: 1999
- Number of Guest Rooms: 259
- Number of Meetings Spaces: 13
- Total Meeting Space: 18000 sq. ft.
- Max. Group Size: 350
View floor plans of our 13 meeting and event spaces available for your next St. Louis meeting or event.
T 314 719 4304
Our eight Gallery Rooms offer unique spaces that are perfect for small gatherings, breakouts, training meetings or intimate receptions.
Ideal Group Size: 5 - 50
- Variety of setup options available
- Your choice of private or connected meeting rooms
- Breaks and meals available next to meeting rooms
- Multiple choices of breakout rooms for larger meetings
We offer three ballrooms within close proximity to our breakout areas for the convenience of larger groups.
Ideal Group Size: 50 - 250
- All ballrooms feature adjustable lighting, house speaker system and high-speed internet
- Grand Ballroom boasts built-in stage and thirty foot ceilings
- Fleur de Lys Ballroom is our largest event space and offers a large pre-function area
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Our St. Louis hotel is just minutes away from many of downtown St. Louis's top attractions; the hotel is within walking distance of over 50 restaurants and shops and just two blocks from St. Louis public transit system MetroLink, connecting you to Busch Stadium, the Gateway Arch, Scottrade Center, and more.
- Certified Meeting Planner and Event Specialists on property to satisfy your group's every need
- Award-winning chef specializing in custom menus
- Multi-cultural menus for meetings including Kosher, Indian and Halal options
- In-house audiovisual with personal AV specialist
- Spacious foyer areas for event registration and breaks
- Busch Stadium
- Fox Theatre
- Gateway International Raceway
- Lacledes Landing
- Landmark Theater Tivoli
- Laughs on the Landing
- Saint Louis Country Club
- Scottrade Center
- Six Flags St. Louis
- St. Louis Union Station
- St. Louis Walk of Fame
- ward Jones Dome
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery
- Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis
- Eads Bridge
- Forest Park
- Gateway Arch
- Get your Kicks on Route 66
- Grant's Farm
- Hanley House
- Lewis & Clark State Historic Site
- Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum- Washington University
- Missouri Botanical Garden
- National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows
- Old Courthouse
- Saint Louis Science Center
- Shaw Park
- Shaw Park Aquatic Center
- St. Louis Zoo
- Suson Park Animal Farm
- Tower Grove Park
- World Bird Sanctuary
- Missouri History Museum
- Saint Louis Art Museum
- Blueberry Hill
- Crown Candy Kitchen
- Soulard Farmers Market
How To Get Here
Food & Beverage Options
- Alexander's Restaurant - 110 person capacity for receptions, 65 person capacity for sit-down meals
- Lobby Lounge - 50 person capacity