Phone: (314) 719-4302
This hotel is located in the charming Clayton neighborhood of St. Louis, between downtown and Lambert-St. Louis International airport. The Clayton neighborhood boasts great shopping; bistros that make you go "Mmmmm" and close proximity to Washington University, the University City Loop and Forest Park. We're conveniently located between the airport and downtown St. Louis so you and your guests can enjoy all the city has to offer. We provide the perfect location for ceremonies and receptions, plus chairs, tables and basic décor so the bride and groom can banish any wedding-planning stress.
Our inviting guest rooms and suites make your friends and family feel at home and the hotel is close to attractions such as the Gateway Arch, Forest Park and Union Station.
The Sheraton Clayton Plaza features three enchanting ballrooms for your Clayton weddings and social gatherings:
- Fleur De Lys Ballroom: This lobby-level ballroom is centrally located within the hotel and easily accessible to your guests.
- Maximum guests: 350
- Maximum guests with dance floor: 300
- Grand Ballroom: This mid-size ballroom features 20-foot ceiling with chandeliers as well as a built-in stage.
- Maximum guests: 250
- Maximum guests with dance floor: 200
- Gallery Ballroom: The Gallery Ballroom is located on the second floor and features a private banquet lobby for your guests to mingle.
- Maximum guests: 220
- Maximum guests with dance floor: 170
Our catering team has designed special wedding packages with you and your guests in mind. The Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel is happy to customize your wedding, guaranteeing that your magical day is an unforgettable one. Our wedding packages include a premium bar, wine, beer and champagne toast for all guests. We are also equipped to host all of your kosher events, including weddings and Bar/Bat Mitzvahs in our St. Louis kosher kitchen. Learn more >
We want your big day and everything surrounding it to be special. When you hold your event with us, you'll also enjoy:
- Complimentary wedding night suite for the bride and groom the night of their reception and on the one year anniversary.
- Chef's Table menu tasting for confirmed wedding reception bookings
- Specialty linens and chair covers/chair rental
- Custom wedding website for where your guests can book rooms and you can monitor RSVPs
- Starwood Preferred Guest points can be earned on food, beverage and guest rooms
- The flexibility to plan the wedding of your dreams!